Products and Services
Skin Care Products
Rediscover your youthful vitality; Orchid Oasis realizes that healthy and beautiful skin requires a commitment to daily skin care and healthy living. Therefore, Orchid Oasis offers a variety of skin care products by Repechage to ensure your skin remains healthy and vibrant.
Beautiful skin begins with proper skin care; here are some samples of the Repechage products that Orchid Oasis carries.
Hair Removal can be done on almost every part of the human body:
Photo Rejuvenation can be done on:
1. Sun avoidance and sun protection will reduce risk of dyschromia (hyper or hypo-pigmentation) and epidermal effects. Light to moderately tanned skin can be treated with appropriate parameters. Deeply tanned skin should be treated a few weeks after active sun exposure.
2. Stop applying medications or irritating agents to the skin for 1-2 days before treatment.
3. Shave treatment area one day before treatment. For rapidly growing areas, such as man’s beard, shave may be done day of treatment.
4. Skin should be clean, with no lotion, make-up, deodorant, perfume, or sunscreen before treatment.
5. Wait at least two weeks after chemical peel or injections in treatment area before hair removal treatment.
6. Wait at least 4-6 weeks before treating if patient waxed, tweezed or plucked in the treatment area.
7. Wait at least 2 weeks before treating if patient had collagen injections or other fillers or injectibles in treatment area.
1. Avoid sun and apply sunscreen to treated area for few days following treatment. Darker skin types should comply with sun avoidance and sun protection, especially if there is tendency to hyper-pigment.
2. Do not irritate treated area chemically or mechanically for a couple of days after treatment.
3. Avoid direct and indirect heat to treated areas for a couple of days after treatment, especially if patient has tendency to hyper-pigment.
4. Some shedding or extrusion of treated hairs will occur around 2-4 weeks following treatment.
5. Treated area can be shaved or clipped, but not tweezed, plucked or waxed.
6. Shave treatment area one day prior to next treatment. After third treatment, it is recommended to leave growth unshaved for assessment before fourth treatment.